Date and Time
November 3, 2021
7:00 am - 11:00 am
This 4-hour virtual/in-person class takes place on Wednesday, November 3, 2021, from 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Reading and understanding construction drawings are at the heart of the construction experience. This one-day compressed training approach exposes participants to the basic elements and nomenclature of construction drawings and specifications. It considers both the plan set in general and the various disciplines.
- What do the lines and abbreviations mean and how are they used?
- Similarities and differences between various discipline drawings.
- How plans and specifications work together.
- Explore the “road map” and get comfortable navigating a set of plans
- Civil – Architectural – Electrical – Plumbing – Mechanical
All construction personnel wanting basic plan reading knowledge and skills
What to expect:
- Navigate commercial plans and specifications
- Follow the ‘roadmaps’ to get the information
- Read various plan and detail notes
- Understand the various views
- Understand what various schedules are and how to use them
- Perform basic plan takeoff
- See how plans and specs work together
IS YOUR TUITION COVERED?
If so, please contact Continuing Education at (858) 513-4700 or email@example.com to register. Student’s email address and contact phone number are required.
Active-Duty Military or Veteran?
Receive a 10% discount off of your tuition for ABCSD’s Continuing Education or Safety classes. To be eligible, you must submit one of the following:
- Active-Duty Military ID
- VA Health Care ID
- DL feat. Veterans Designation
- Form DD-214
Document submission for eligibility is only required once. To register and receive your discount, please call or email Continuing Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-203-0032.
Thank you for your service.
You will receive a Zoom invitation and link for handouts 48-hr prior to the start of class.
All cancellations must be received 48-business-hours prior to the start of class to receive a refund.
CANCELLATION IF TUITION COVERED:
The above cancellation policy applies and notification to ABC is appreciated. Lack of cancellation and no-showing for a class will result in the full amount of tuition being deducted from any remaining Training Funds available for future use.
Please call (858) 513-4700 and ask for Continuing Education.